Berrow Health Campus opened to the public on 9 May 2011 and contains the following:
- Berrow Medical Centre (Branch Surgery for Burnham Medical Centre) Brent Road Berrow Burnham-on-Sea TA8 2JU Telephone 01278 795445
- Day Lewis Pharmacy (relocated from Berrow Village) - Telephone 01278 773912
- Parkfield Dental Surgery - NHS Dentists - Telephone 01278 781064
- Mulberry Centre - elderly mental health unit (moved from Littlecourt in Berrow)
- Telephone: 01278765140 Fax 01278765145
- Belmont Rooms (Relocated from Belmont House) - Telephone: 01278 720220. Staffed as required by professional mental health staff, from Somerset Partnership, Satellite of Glanville House Audit Community Mental Health Team, at Bridgwater.
Frequently Asked Questions
I live in Berrow/Brean, will I have to go to Berrow Surgery even though I would find it easier to travel to Burnham?
You can attend whichever surgery is easier for you. The computer and phone systems are linked and so the GPs and nurses will have access to your records whichever site you visit. You will remain registered with the practice, not one or other surgery.
How do I get to Berrow Health Campus?
Berrow is accessible on foot, by bicycle, by bus, by motorcycle or car. Please see our Travel Leaflet for full details.
Webberbus bus service has now started which runs past the Health Campus on weekdays. They are happy to pick up or drop off at Berrow Health Campus on request. You may view or print the timetable by accessing the following link Webberbus Bus Times for Berrow Health Campus.
Somerset County Council also run the Slinky Bus Service. Details of the service and how to pre-book can be found by accessing the following link: Sedgemoor Slinky bus service.
If I ring Burnham Surgery for an appointment, will I have to telephone again to book an appointment for Berrow?
No, there is one telephone number which will cover both sites (01278 795445) and this is the same.
What services will be on offer at Berrow?
We hope to be able to offer appointments for the majority of GP’s/Clinics at both sites at some point during the week.
How can I register with Parkfield Dental Practice?
Either pop along and see them or telephone them on 01278 781064.
Patients will have a routine check up appt before they can be registered at the practice.
If you need emergency dental treatment but are not registered with Parkfield Dental Practice, please phone the Dental Advice Line on 0300 123 7691